Funboard Protech Design:
- Newly designed reinforced carbon tail patch helps tune the tail flex, mimicking the flex patterns of pro customs.
- A stunning combination of fantastic value, durability, and performance, the Funboard is one of the most popular boards in the NSP range for progressing skills.
- Semi-rounded nose with low entry rocker design puts more volume up front to give more paddle power to catch waves early and easily.
- Domed deck profile allows a forgiving but sensitive rail feel while the rounded pintail is pulled in, adding control in bottom turns and cutbacks.
- Concave bottom creates a fast water transition through to the tail, providing balance and control in a wide range of conditions.
The Funboard Protech models are available with NSP’s 3x FTU boxes (all compatible with Futures® Fins) and come out of the box with 3 MFC-designed fins.
Funboard Protech construction diagram:
NSP’s Protech technology with a 36g molded SecureCell EPS core and custom tint lamination provides each board with its own unique, artsy and custom-like finish. A visually appealing board!
• Custom finish
• Secure cell EPS Core
• 6 oz + 4 oz deck
• 6 oz + 6 oz patch bottom
• UV-stable resin
Carbon-reinforced tail patch
Strategically applied to the back end of the rails, the Carbon Flex Tail provides exceptional flex control, increased durability and resistance against increased back-foot pressure. A Carbon Flex Tail is also more responsive than conventional construction and provides unparalleled flex response in turns.