- Plasma Plush 2.0: Premium lining offering the best of heat retention and stretch. The high pile fabric traps air for snuggly warmth and insulation while the vertically aligned channel structure transports moisture away quickly – for a dry suit after your break in between sessions.
- Hot Stuff 2.0: The new Hot Stuff 2.0 comes with a plushier feel due to bigger loops. It is the most stretchy thermo lining in our range.
- Silk Stuff: Smooth inside lining for a comfortable feeling on bare skin. Despite its snuggly appearance it proves to be really hard core when it comes to the interior’s superb flexible characteristics.
- I Foam: The new I Foam is replacing the V Foam and offers more stretch than ever!
- Maki Tape 2.0: Highly elastic neoprene tape reinforces the seams on the lower body and commonly stressed cuff area from the inside.
- Sweep Cut: Seam-free shoulder design for increased paddle reach and shoulder rotation.
- Seam Reinforcement: All stress points are reinforced and secured by melco tape from the inside to ensure a longer lifespan of the seams.
- Water Gate: Extra panel on the inside that seals off the back zipper and acts as a barrier preventing water from rushing into the wetsuit.
- Drain Holes: Quick water release when needed in order to combat water accumulation inside the wetsuit. The Drain Holes are secured in place from the inside and won’t expand.
- Leg Loop: All ION Strike and Jewel Amp with long legs are coming with detachable velcro Leg Loops and plush panels above the ankle. The loops can be wrapped tightly around the ankle to prevent water from rushing into the suit. To avoid loosing the Leg Loops whilst on the water, they come with a unique construction of extra strong velcro. If you choose not to use the velcro loops, they can be easily removed by hand. Front zip models don’t have the plush panel, but do come with Leg Loops attached to the suit.
- Fused Edges on sleeve and leg ends: Embossed sleeve and leg ends for a sleeker and more durable finish.
- Crash Padz: Providing the extra bit confidence you need to progress – High density K Type neoprene pads at ribs and shins protect against pressure and impacts.
- Seal Tite: A narrow rubber strip on the cuffs of the leg and arm ends, as well as on the collar. Ensures a better sealing and prevents the material from leaking.
- Sunglass Loop: A small webbing loop on the neck of wetsuits and tops to attach the safety line of ION sunglasses.
- Key Pocket: Enjoy the session and stop worrying about your keys. Just store them in the Key Pocket inside the wetsuit. Please note, only store water resistant keys in order to avoid any damage.